Automotive jammer decoder 433 MHz jam detector 309-55S4
433 MHz Automotive RFID Key for Detecting JamS 309-55S4
Car key RFID jammer detector
Does the remote control not even work for you in the car? They probably used a signal jam in your area. The RFID car key detects signal jams.
Modern cars use encryption-enabled door remote control systems to prevent car thieves from seving and falsifying signals. However, intelligent theft requires the use of 433 MHz jams allowing thieves to get inside the vehicle without the need to break the window.
This new Automotive RFID key for detecting SH-055S4RF signal jams is an effective tool for detecting jamjams. It can identify signal interference up to 100 feet or more.
1. No false alarm from people who use a nearby mobile phone, WiFi or Bluetooth.
2. Adjustable detection distance.
3. Small compact dimensions, only 5 inches long.
4. Sound warning and high-light warning light.
5. Relay output to connect car alarm.
6. Low power consumption: One AAA battery lasts for 3 days.
7. Support the car power input via a cigarette plug for long-term use.
System (RKE) 433,92 MHz (Europe, Japan, Asia, Africa)
Size length x width x height : 12.8 x 2.9 x 1.4cm
Weight about 50 g433 MHZ AUTOMOTIVE RFID Germ pro jam karet detection
Energy 1. AAA x 1 alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries
2. Car power supply via cigarette plug
Battery life 3 days new batteries or fully charged
Detecting a distance of about 100 feet or more, adjustable
Sound alarm 65 dB
Alarm output 0.1 A photo relay, switching (Normal Open)
Sensitivity - 80dBm