The situation around the Corona virus should not be taken lightly and yet,
that the availability of masks, masks and respirators should be improved soon in Slovakia, Gearbest has included several types of robes and respirators that have been stored in its offer.
Some of them are even available from the UK.
A disease that causes more and more panic: Will the veil protect you from the coronavirus?
The new unknown coronavirus, which has already spread to Europe, is causing increasing panic. Most of our pharmacies have completely sold-out face coverings that people suddenly started buying in bulk.
What do the experts think? Will they help prevent the transmission of the disease, whether it is better to choose something else? Which device is most effective?
You can see the full offer see the leaflet:
prevention of coronavirus masks
You must have to have new coronaviruses to prevent
Until the corona virus situation improves, we also want to urge our readers to stay at home as much as possible and protect themselves and their loved ones. If you can not get any mask or respirator, at least wear a scarf, scarf, or sew from a cotton T-shirt, HEPA filters some protective mask.
RESPIRATORS AND VEILS
Respirator is an essential type of respiratory protection. Its advantage is the low weight and comfort of wearing. Also low price. Disadvantages include leaking to the face or worse filtration efficiency. If necessary, quality filtration, select the place of the respirator semi-wax with the filter.
How to choose a respirator?
Respirators have two basic parameters. Filtration class designated FFP1 to FFP3 and so-called respiratory resistance. The filtration class is always marked, the respiratory resistance is not. In general, the more expensive the respirator in the same filtration class, the lower the breathing resistance and therefore more comfortable to use.
FFP 1: Protection against particles, solid and liquid aerosols. Ensures effective protection as long as the permissible concentrations of 4x NKP (highest accessible concentration) are not exceeded
FFP 2: Protection against particles, solid and liquid aerosols, mist and smoke. They may be used as long as the concentration does not exceed the permissible value of 10x NPK (highest available concentration)
FFP 3: Protection against particles, solid and liquid aerosols, mist and smoke, vortexes and bacteria and spores. They may be used as long as the concentration does not exceed the permissible value of 40x NPK (highest available concentration)
OZONE GENERATOR for cleaning space from coronaviruses, rodents, including scare them Used to scare rodents and now also to destroy viruses and bacteria.
Common veils don't protect you from viruses. "In particular, surgical veils are supposed to contain particles that could be spread by the wearer to their surroundings.
They act as a barrier against larger particles fired into the surrounding area when coughing and sneezing. They only protect to a small extent from fine flying particles, or do not protect at all."
The only effective protection is respirators.
Three types are distinguished. It protects against viruses up to type FFP3. "The coronavirus is so tiny that it is only able to be captured by a respirator with a minimum throughput,"
How to use a protective mask
• Wash your hands well with soap before wearing the mask
• check the mask for damage and cracks
• The top edge of the mask should be modelled to ensure closest possible contact with the skin, attach this part to the face and secure it with straps
• When taking the mask, touch only the straps, not the part that filtered the air
• Discard the disposable mask after use.
People don't know what they're buying
Ordinary paper or non-woven fabric covers will not be protected. Respirators are three classes according to the degree of filtration, protecting against viruses up to type FFP3. However, panic is not the case. So far, coronavirus has been confirmed in Europe in 4 cases - 3 France, 1 Germany.
It is necessary to distinguish the guise and respirator
From experience, based on the number of phone calls and inqueries, people in the majority can not distinguish the concept of the guise and respirator and the use of the right type. Thus, in case of real contact with a sick individual, they may not be adequately protected against the transmission of viral disease.
prevention of coronavirus masksRúško
• easily accessible, costs several cents
• is not designed to protect against bacteria and viruses
• filter material only captures aerosols
• protects the outdoor environment from the person who uses the guise
• designed to protect the patient from micro-organisms exhaled by medical staff
• the veil is not sealed
• the highest degree of protection, captures higher levels of fine dust, price from 8 euros
• has a special filter material with an efficiency of up to 99.98%
• captures bacteria and viruses
• seals perfectly around the face when properly deployed
• respirators may also have lower levels of protection
• captures low levels of fine non-toxic dust, price from 2 euros
• medium degree of protection
• captures medium levels of mildly toxic/irritating fine dust, price from 4 euros
How to Make a Protective Veil - Fabric With Micro Fibers Of Silver
What type of respirator is right for virus protection? Protective class FFP2 and FFP3 (N95) PROTECTIVE ORAL FACE MASK - own profi production - silver – destroyer of bacteria, all info on www.mp4.sk