360° ultrasonic pest and insect scare, renewed new 2016. We recommend especially for mice and rats !!!
The device has also been reliably tested for kuny on the go.
This unit is effective in scaremonmonmice mice, rats, seams fleas, flies, locusts, fishmonens, moles and, to a lesser extent, on ants. Laboratory research has shown that certain ultrasonic sound waves attack the auditory and nervous systems of most common pests causing them pain and discomfort. 140 decibels of sound pressure.
Pests give up their food source, water and shelter and move on.
These highly intense sound waves are outside the range of hearing people and most pets such as dogs, cats, fish, birds and livestock.
So the technology does not harm cats, fish, birds and farm animals.
• Power supply: 220 to 240 V ~,
• Dimensions: 75.25 x 122,
• Weight: 340 g,
• Power consumption: 2W,
• Frequency range: 20.000 Hz to 45.000 Hz (continuous),
• Sound pressure output level: 140 dB / per speaker,
• Coverage: effective coverage can be 400 m2,
• 360 degrees ultrasonic pest Repeller,
• The technology is designed for indoor use, without direct access to water or rain.
Code: Code: -833-repeller-cape-b110
THE APPLIANCE IS ALSO SUITABLE FOR LIVING ROOMS AS IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY AUDIBLE SOUND!
The repellent sends a variable ultrasonic tone, making it difficult for pests to get used to it.
Contains no chemicals
The repellent is equipped with three omnidirectional piezo-speakers, it is also suitable for larger objects.
It does not physically harm animals in any way, it is only a very effective way of removing it. This device is much more suitable than killing pests using poison etc.
In the case of use inside objects, it is most convenient to place the repellent in places where pests enter the object, unless it is obvious the repellent is placed in the corner of the protected room, with the direction of the front speakers of the device to the opposite corner. In case of outdoor use, be orientated according to the range indicated above and the angle of the image specified in the technical data. The repellent should be left running even after the pests have left the protected area due to their possible return. The built-in space of objects may reduce the reach of the device.
WHERE EVERYWHERE CAN WE USE AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL ULTRASONIC REPELLENT?
Houses - Soils - Apartments - Restaurants - Factories - Supermarkets - Shops - Warehouses - Garages - Computer classrooms - Attic - Offices - Schools - Soils - Greenhouses - Barns - all interior spaces.
For outdoor spaces, the appliance may only be used if it is located in places where it will be protected against rain and moisture that must not enter the appliance.
The generated signal has a very strong repellent effect on various types of pests, but it is not always possible to achieve optimal results in repellent. Here are some reasons here:
• Pests have or are not willing to leave in the repellent area or around them.
• In times of severe food shortages, when pests are able to find food even in an area protected by a repellent. It should be remembered that the pest is likely to choose a stressful experience of signal repellents rather than "death due to hunger".
• The pest may suffer from a congenital or acquired hearing defect. In this case, the signal repellents may be immune.