New autumn 2013 against the Crying of dogs, cats, mice and piers – the stunning siren will scare even the thief.
This equipment is suitable for plaging dogs, cats, piers and mice. The PIR sensor activates the ultrasonic waves, the powerful lightning, or loud sound waves (for all modes) that have beggines.
Switching between modes (ultrasound, lightning, loud sound waves, you are actively permanently) is possible thanks to simple control with a single button. The power supply is used by a network adapter or a 9-volt battery that lasts for 3 to 4 days during standard continuous operation.
It is therefore advisable to use a network adapter.
This repeater is due to its multifunctional functionality, which is assured by various modes, suitable almost anywhere. In the garden, catering facilities. This equipment is not suitable for large warehouses and farms as this scaremonm is intended for small or medium-sized areas.
1. Power supply: 9-volt battery or Network 9-Volt adapter (in package)
2. Size of the removable area: 70 m2
3. Removable zone width: 110 °
4. Frequency range: 15-26 kHz
5. Frequency of Audible sound waves: 7kHz
6. Intensity: 110dB
Patent No.: 201030536993.7
Designed in U.K.
Made in P.R.C.
This multifunctional game-catcher has 5 working modes, each working mode is suitable for other animals and to another environment.
1. Mode with luminous orange diode: Ultrasound + alarm + strong flicker for deplaging.
2. Mode with luminous green diode: strong flicker for deplaging.
3. Mode with luminous red diode: only alarm.
4. Red diode Flashing mode: Permanent lighting of the LED to detracting.
5. Flashing Green Diode mode: Permanent ultrasound, no PIR activation.
To switch between modes, use the black button (Fig. 3).
To switch the device on, hold down the button for 2 seconds until the orange diode starts to shine. To switch between five modes, briefly press the same button. Hold down the button for 2 seconds to turn off the device.
CAUTION: No sound shearing (loud alarm approx. 110dB) can be completely turned off at the device. It's such an unpleasant noisy siren (a penetrating alarm), a hundred percent of it's crying out all living and birds, but also the wake of a man. The volume we can reduce (the penetrating alarm) by 70 percent, but in the residential part of it even so is not very appropriate. I prefer to use the Sveno-ultrasonic Repeller-790-university + remote control, there's no problem you know to turn off a noisy penetrating alarm for a creeper or even a scare thief.
• Insert the 9-volt battery (1) or connect the AC Adaptor (230V) (2) to the socket and connect it to the plašiču.
• Long Press of the button (3) to switch the device on. Other repeated presses of the button switch between modes.
• If the device is in one mode for more than 10 seconds, to switch to another mode, you need to turn the device off and select the desired mode again.
1 2 3
If you don't use the device for a long time, unplug it from the mains power or remove the battery.
Ultrasonic waves do not pass through the furniture or walls. Direct it to a place designed to be creeper.
Place the device in a dry place so that it does not rain on it. The equipment can be used in the outdoor environment and in winter, and must not be in contact with snow or rain.
For long-term use, we recommend using the adapter (DC 9V, 600mA), if the technical environment is possible.