The system is used to provide up to 4x independent rooms to prevent information leakage through acoustic and vibroacoustic channels. Leak information from the room using noise vibrations that are created in Windows walls, or pipe acoustic signals circulating in each room, and can be intercepted by an intruder. Allows connection of up to 46 piezoceramic acoustic converters
Noise 4x Channel NF Vibroacoustic Noise Generator securitySP-55-907x4 for 4x independent rooms
The system is used to provide up to 4x independent rooms to prevent information leakage through acoustic and vibroacoustic channels.
Leak information from the room using noise vibrations that are created in Windows walls, or pipe acoustic signals circulating in each room, and can be intercepted by an intruder. It allows the connection of up to 46 piezoceramic acoustic converters, 8 low-impedance speakers, or a combination of them.
The purpose of the scallism is to ensure that the space is protection against all forms of sound sensing from windows, walls, etc. Noise protection against eavesdropping consists in the direct mechanical snare of places where sounds can be captured.
Efficiency is optimized by a processor that analyzes room sounds in automatic mode and provides only the level of chat that is required depending on the volume of the conversation.
The facility serves up to four independent rooms. This is a more powerful version than the one-canonised SNG007 intelligent power noise generator, which can be connected to up to 100 piezomelets, but all in just one room, where it is completely sufficient to 100m/2 approx. 10 piezolets
Therefore, the system provides effective protection against:
Microwave systems, including laser microphones, which are used to capture sound information through glass windows;
Stethoscope / contact microphones, used for capturing sound information through solid structures (walls, ceilings, floors, window openings and glass), gas and water pipes;
Wireless and cable microphones and apparatus made of magnetic recording, installed in the cavities of walls, in particular ceiling ceilings and ventilation ducts, etc.
The system may contain: - digital vibroacoustic noise generator 4 channels;
- electromagnetic vibration sensors 908, 909
- Acoustic bodies - passive acoustic speakers (8 ohms)
Vibrating converters, connected to the generator, are fixed to construction structures (walls, windows, heating pipes) with special fixing units. When the generator is switched on, they generate a noise signal of windows and walls, pipes that prevent the wiretap in the room. Acoustic radiators (loudspeakers), which are also connected to the generator, are usually used as a rule to protect air pipes and empty spaces in armstrong ceilingceilings.
Each generator has: microprocessor and RAM, LCD display, sound and optical signalling; Each channel has a straight and independent structure: - the noise of long (generator), - 5-way equalizer (in the octave belt); - class "D" target amplifier, which provides high reliability and stability of parameters, - Short circuit and overload.
The system provides: Protection against eavesdropping through building elements. Optimal parameters of acoustic and vibroacoustic noise from any channel from their formation in octave strips, using a microprocessor and a 5-way equalizer; RAM storage of all acoustic and noise vibroacoustic preset parameters for each channel;
Automatic autodiagnostic system, which will inform the operator of any sounds with sound and light alarm; System Control Voice Activation (VOX System) or Bank Remote Control Init. Characteristics:
1. Acoustic and noise vibroacoustic signals: Frequency range 100 - 5600 Hz Rated ouptut power (for linear amplitude-frequency characteristics) on channels at 4 Ohm load 2,5 W Noise range setting in all octave belt equalizer on each channel not less than 5 dB
2. Design characteristics: Number of channels 4x Number of vibroacoustic sensors per channel from 1 to 12. VG Vibroacoustic Transparrs for Glass Surface Protection - Electomagnetic Type - Resistance 8 Ohm Continuous Operation Duration Of Not Less Than 8 Hours Start-up Period No more than 10 s
3. Operating conditions: Operating temperature range 25 ± 10 ° С Relative humidity at + 25 ° C not more than 80% Atmospheric pressure 740 ± 40 mm Hg
4. Power supply: From the mains 230 V + 10% -1 5% / 50 ± 1 Hz From emergency power supply 12 V ± 5% / 2 5. Volume of tangible characteristics: - Weight not more than 1500 g - Dimensions not more than 180 ц 180 с 180-180-45 mm Vibroacoustic converters: - Weight not more than 100 g - Dimensions not more than 43-17 ø mm